Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The one with the tradition.. part 2

Here's a few more from our photoshoot from USU!

My babies are monkies!

These pictures were Daddy's idea...

His was obviously better than mine!

Only one she smiled in with this location ;)

I absolutely LOVE this one below.. Hugs are my FAV!

See? No smiles! :(

Posing? I swear she's going to be a model!

Akasha goes to college!

She got so mad when we took her away from these stairs! SILLY!

Akasha and Daddy!

I don't know why, but I just love this one

This is what happens after a long photoshoot.. She's ready for a NAP!!

Thanks for looking!! I love comments!

5 comments:

CF1 said...

Love, Love,Love em. Every one.
Kashie is going to be (from the looks of these already is)such a little camera ham.
And nothing is better than pic's of baby with mommy/daddy in seemingly random poses. Love the kisses.
Make B take more of you and Akasha also. We have lots of pics of my kids, but few of them with me, because their dad never took any. big dork. Love ya guys :)
(& a smooch)

Grandma Valarie said...

I love the collages. I don't blame Akasha for being tired. I agree that there are more pictures of Akasha and Brian. If you'd invite us to go with you more often on these photo shoots, we could take more of the 3 of you.

Tiffany DeWitt said...

So cute. I am glad you posted the second half. You will have to teach me how you do the collages, I really like how they look. I am so excited to see you guys tomorrow! Woo hoo!!!

Diary of a messy redhead said...

CHRISSY! I love all of these photos. Especially the ones where Akasha is playing with the leaves! Those are so adorable!
-Shae

DuRee Family said...

So. dang. cute.