Monday, December 21, 2009

The one with the random shots....

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!!! YAY! I have missed my computer very much. Brian is working on a new blog layout for me and it will be up soon. It is definitely worth the wait because it is my favorite layout so far. I am very excited (in case you can't tell)! I am soooo behind on blogging, so here is pictures from the end of November through the first part of December. ENJOY!

Akasha helped put on the candy canes!

Yes, this is Akasha grabbing my camera...

Gorgeous dress from Grandparents Fortner (Thank you! The dress is absolutely beautiful!)

These two are the best shots I got... I will be trying another photoshoot soon!

Akasha playing in the snow with Daddy!

LOVE this pic! ;)

Akasha playing in the bath!

I LOVE...

CLOSE UPS!!!

I might go on a bing-blogg upload so check back soon!!

3 comments:

Grandma Valarie said...

Yeah! We have missed your blogs a lot! Akasha is adorable as always. Love the dress!

shandikimille said...

She has the prettiest blue eyes EVER!

CF1 said...

Thanks chrissy love, I needed a new desktop pic. It is a tough choice but Akasha dusted with snow is the winner. We love and miss you all.