Sunday, November 15, 2009

The one with the tradition.. part 1

We have a tradition every Fall to take pictures at USU!
Our first year together... 2007
Our first year with Akasha...2008

And... 2009! Enjoy!

Not one smile with Mommy and Daddy together :(

Smiles with Daddy!

Tickle Fest!

Smiles with Mommy!

I loved too many, so I figured I would do two collages!


More to come! :)

5 comments:

Bob Wood said...

You got those photos just in time, before the snow came. Fall is definitely very beautiful here, too bad it's followed by winter.

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Cute, Cute photos. I am bummed we weren't there with you guys this year :( We will have to take some pictures when we are up there for Thanksgiving.

Colie wan Canoli said...

I LOVE THESE. Love the collage pics of kashi.

Cascio Photography said...

Hey! I can't believe how big she is getting! :) She just keeps getting cuter!! I love the ones of her throwing the leaves! And I think that's an awesome tradition!

CF1 said...

These are awesome. But you created a difficult situation for me. I absolutely can't decide which collage to use as my new desktop. I could just switch out once in awhile, but I'm a greedy grammie and I want to show them all off at the same time. She is getting so big is amazing. I didn't think perfection could improve upon itself, but she does it every day. Love you guys, miss you much.