Sunday, March 29, 2009

The one with Logan's B-day... Part 2

Okay, so these pictures are exactly the same... but one of the kids looks cute in each picture! It's really hard to take pictures of children. Maybe I will get Brian to do some magical photoshopping for me! I figured why not just post my favorite ones then anybody who wants can save them to their computer! So, here we go! Six pictures of the exact same thing! Enjoy!

Best of Logan...

Best of Katelyn...

Best of Akasha...

Best of Peyton...


Best ones? ^>

Part 3 will be up soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures. I thought the same thing in my pictures, that someone looked better in each picture, but yours are better than mine!!!

Grandma Valarie said...

I must have the 4 cutest grandkids in the whole entire world! What a lucky lady I am! Love, mom/grandma