Saturday, March 7, 2009

The one with the Draper temple

Brian, Akasha and I had the privilege of meeting Grandparents Wood and the DeWitt family in Draper to see the new temple. It was beautiful and totally surreal! I literally just got back from Orem/Provo area tonight and I was too excited to wait for tomorrow to post these pictures! Grandma Wood is taking Akasha overnight and Brian and I are enjoying a night ALONE!!!!!!! :) Thanks Grandma!!




We also had a tour of the LDS conference center, and it was amazing to see how much work goes into a few hours of program! It was gorgeous!


View from above.. it was pretty scary!!!

Here's Akasha super excited...

Here's Logan fighting to stay awake...

2 comments:

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I hope Akasha did well last night! Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly, it was fun looking at them!

Grandma Valarie said...

Akasha slept better than I did. There were people slamming doors and talking and laughing. We enjoyed the entire weekend. Glad we could get together. Love, mom/grandma