Two out of the three bedrooms
Living Room
Spacious kitchen!
Akasha checking Uncle Chris out..
I think maybe she likes him!
Checking out some Logan scenery
Akasha is almost walking, she's just being so stubborn!
(I wonder where she gets that from! Definitely NOT Mommy!)
4 comments:
Yeah for spring! I'm excited to see the new townhouse for real pretty soon. Looks like Akasha and Chris did hit it off. She will walk someday before summer. Love, mom/grandma
Wow that looks like a very nice townhouse! (How much??) We've been wanting to move for awhile now...we're just trying to find the right place! You guys will be very happy there! All that room will be nice!! =)
The town house does look really nice. I like the kitchen a lot. Don't worry about Akasha not walking, she will be running before you know it, and then you will look back and think, wow, that did happen fast! And they just keep growing faster than you can imagine.
What?? So jealous!! The house looks so nice! Ah, I dream of owning a home one day. And I second Tiffany's no worrying about Akasha not walking yet. It all goes downhill from there ;P
Post a Comment