Sunday, August 14, 2011

The one with the Newborn photoshoot...

This has been a long time coming! Some how I forgot to post these pictures! My next post is going to be Athena's most recent photoshoot, so it will be amazing to see the difference of 3 and a half months! So, here's Athena's newborns we took when she was 6 days old. Look how chubby she is?! Doesn't look like a newborn does it?!









































3 comments:

Grandma Valarie said...

Wow, she slept through that whole thing! Love the double chin!

CF1 said...

I'm soooo happy that you finally got these (& got them up) and I'm also thrilled that you are in some too. You need mama pic's. Athena is precious and I can't wait to see her again. Huge hugs

Now we need the whole family in pic's :)

Chelece said...

So stinkin cute! I am looking forward to the updated look now. I haven't seen this little cutie forever. I am excited to see you Friday.