Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The one with the Friday trip..

Grandma, Akasha, Athena and I went to visit the DeWitts a few weekends ago! We had a blast! If only they lived closer :(

And this is what happens when you wake up your 3 year old at 7:00 when her usual morning starts at 10:00! I love that her butt is in the air!!!
Playing in the pool!



Miss Eden loved the water and the pool!


But Miss Tessa just wasn't so sure..
She loved loved loved it!!!
Yogurt time! I just love messy babies!





Wink Wink! :)
Mr. Logan! :)
Akasha told me I couldn't take any pictures of her, so I got this... Still cute!

We can't wait to visit you guys again, thanks for having us Tiff and Josh!

5 comments:

CF1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CF1 said...

ol Akashas little milk mouth looks so serious here, and the tent booty shot will be a fav of yours as she enters her teens. Mr Logan "wink" is gonna be a looker, watch out women of the future, he's headed your way. And finally stop messing with my head Chrissy, holy cow. I started scrolling at the top saw the bathing beauty queen and couldn't figure out how in the world Athena had changed and grown that much in a few months (let alone sitting up and playing). Then I went farther down and saw twin beauty queen #2 and figured it out. Duh (it wasn't me. really it was the nasty flu I've had the past few days).
Anyway, gorgeous pic's, gorgeous babies, gorgeous family,and I love the love that is visible in each shot. Hugs beautiful woman. :)

Grandma Valarie said...

I'm more like Tessa, not really ready to jump right in the water. Adorable photos and fun reminder of a fun Friday.

Chelece said...

Cute pictures. I loved them all! I love that Eden loves the water and Tessa doesn't. What fun!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

K-your pics are so stinking cute!!!!!!!!!! I need to hire you full-time! Love visiting with you!