Friday, April 15, 2011

The one with the family visit...

Here's pictures of when my Grandparents Wickham and the DeWitt family came to visit! I have never had so many kids in my house at one time! It was so much fun! :)



At least I got 3 smiles! :)





The big kids wanted to try the cage too! :)

Lots of kids!!

Akasha with cousin Bailey, so stinkin cute!

3 comments:

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I am loving all the new blog posts!!! Such cute pics. I am glad you took some. I need to get better camera batteries :( Thanks for letting us crash your house for a few hours! So many babies!

Grandma Valarie said...

Thanks for the cute post. I'm saving a lot of photos on my computer and when it gets warmer in this basement, I will organize them, too.

Chelece said...

I love the photos. Looks like some fun busy times.