Searching for eggs!

My little cheezer!


Chelece & Athena

Peyton & Athena

Akasha & Katelyn (I got a good one!!)

Best of the four of them!

Pretty good one too..


Good one of Eden!


Best of all of them (I tried!)




Best one of the boys!




There's a lot of these ones, they were all good!




3 comments:
I had a really awesome Easter. The dresses are adorable and the kids were happy for the most part. The egg hunt was fun for them too. Thanks for taking the great photos!
Cute photos. What a great time we had. I think for having 7 kids you the group shot turned out great.
I had such an amazing time with you, Brian, and the girls that half of me truly hated to leave. That said although I'm glad you had some good quality family time, I'm sorry I didn't wait to leave until Monday. The easter pics are gorgeous and I honestly love all the girls matching dresses, that is so awesome.
It is also really cool to see how much each of the kids has grown and they all look like their parents.
Post a Comment