I know exactly what you're thinking and all I have to say is, I KNOW RIGHT?! This is my most favorite blog of all time! It's classy yet fun! I love the colors and the background and the sweet graphic thingy right by my logo! I am so in LOVE!! Thanks Brian for making such an amazing layout for me! I LOVE YOU LOTS!! ;)
I hope everyone has an awesome Valentines day!! Give your significant other a BIG FAT SMOOCH!!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this page. It is awesome. Thanks B for creating it so Chrissy would be inspired to update it. And thanks Chrissy for sharing so much with everyone.
Sorry if I don't reply a ton. I often check it on my phone and its more difficult to comment on there (cuz my eyes are getting to "old" to see the small stuff on there). Anyway I do check it out and share the amazing photos a bunch. In fact Akasha is typically my desktop background and the pics come from your page. I love it. Right now I have her "cheese" photo up. It makes me smile every time I look at it.
Love ya lots my ABC's :)
oops I fibbed. Her pic w/ the orange halloween shirt and the amazing smile showing off her beautiful little toothy grin is my desktop this week. :p
Post a Comment