Friday, February 12, 2010

The one with Christmas part 1...

Yeah, I know CHRISTMAS!! I have been way behind on posts lately!! Better late than never right?!

Katelyn smile :)

Akasha smile :)

3 out of 4 smiling! Not bad!

I'm glad Peyton and Logan thought Uncle Brian was funny!

Katelyn being silly with Grandmas glasses

Grandma reading...

Fighting for Grandma's attention

Josh and his new "man bag!"

Katelyn and her new jacket!

Cheezes from Peyton!

More reading...

Grandmas girls, two more on the way!!


Just for fun!

More to come! I know I'm behind!

2 comments:

Grandma Valarie said...

You're not that far behind. It's good to see what a fun Christmas we had. You took some great photos, as always! Thanks, Love, mom/grandma

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Love the new blog layout. I am glad you have those pics of Christmas. I honestly don't think I took very many. I havd been doing awful! You really got some good smiles. Way to go photographer.