So... I know what you are thinking. How many pictures could Chrissy possibly post of Akasha in her Halloween costume... Well, for those of you that were thinking less than 8, well, YOU'RE WRONG!! :) I always go overboard on pictures and I still want to take more in her costume because she isn't even smiling in ONE PICTURE! So, I may or may not post more pictures of Akasha in her costume! Enjoy and have a safe and fabulous Halloween!
Oh, she's a panda bear. In case you couldn't tell!
FAV! She just looks so fancy!
AND... Just for fun ;)
3 comments:
OMGosh, she is so absolutely perfect. What can a proud grandma say except that she comes from good stock. :)
And there's no such thing as too many photo's of perfection.
Thanks for sharing Chrissy baby.
Love ya
Halloween on a Saturday, good weather and we were home all evening, we had 50 trick-or-treaters and Akasha was definitely one of the three cutest ones,(Peyton and Katelyn being the other 2) even tho she wouldn't smile in the photos here either.
What a cute costume! I am so glad you posted so many. I think it is great!!! I am glad you guys had a good Halloween.
Post a Comment