Sunday, October 11, 2009

The one with the laughing...

SO, I haven't done a blog in FOREVER!! I think this is a record for me! My computer (where I store all of my videos and pictures) has not been working for the last couple weeks, which I am really sad about. But, I think we are going to get a part to fix it tonight! Back to more blogging I come!

Here is a video (to hold you over) of Akasha laughing really hard!! Daddy is wearing a Halloween mask and Akasha is trying to get him with her glowstick! Enjoy!

2 comments:

CF1 said...

Its about time girl. I was going through grandma withdrawals. I hope you are able to get the comp back up soon. I love and miss you guys immensely. I love this video and can't believe how big and grown up Akasha is. She has such a goofy laugh in this. I love it and you. :)

Grandma Valarie said...

She doesn't laugh that way at our house!

I guess the Brian monster is just not that scary!

Will you post the photos you took the day of USU homecoming?

Thanks, mom/grandma