So, remember forever ago when I put up the post The one with the teaser? I just realized that I never finished that post! So, better late then never, here's Akasha's second Easter photoshoot!
This is right before we went to the park, she's just so gorgeous! I love nose to nose... Remember this picture? I tried to recreate it above^ It's amazing how fast the little ones grow up...
Cute pictures. I love the picture you recreated. They really do grow up so fast, and it is so fun to compare how little they used to be. Akasha is so big!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the picture you recreated. They really do grow up so fast, and it is so fun to compare how little they used to be. Akasha is so big!
Akasha is getting big! She is a natural in front of the camera for Chrissy, too bad grandma can't get her to pose so well. Love, mom/grandma
Post a Comment