Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The one with Mother's Day...

A week and a half late!!!! My bad! My Mother's day was amazing! It was also Brian's birthday the same day! Happy Birthday love! We went to the canyon and Olive Garden for dinner, YUM! It was a blast, I seriously am the luckiest lady alive! I did a few edits for fun on some of these, just photobucket.com editer! Enjoy!

Aww, how cute!

So SILLY!!

Love her cheeses!

So adorable!

One of my most favorites!

Too bad Akasha isn't smiling... :(

Love these two!

Don't you just LOVE the yellow?!

So perfect

Also, another TOTAL FAV!

She loved the waterfall...

She went totally NUTS! It was hilarious!

2 comments:

Grandma Valarie said...

I told you it is beautiful here in the spring! I do love the yellow. I tried taking pictures of Akasha yesterday and it's not that easy. I need to have some pointers on how to get her to pose. Love, mom/grandma

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Wow! I love the hair. What cute little pig tails. I also like the yellow shirts. Your editing in photobucket looks awesome! I will have to try that sometime.