Thursday, September 18, 2008

The one with the Crawling

Akasha started crawling the other day!!! Now it's time to start baby proofing the house! The video includes different clips, the first clip is one of the very first times she crawled! It's almost 2 minutes long, just an FYI!

Grandparents Wood took us out to dinner at Blackstone last night,
Akasha dressed up super fancy!



I couldn't get a good picture of her with her jacket,
but here's the best one!

Girls night out! Akasha and I went to Sizzler
with my El Sol coworkers!



Grandma Wood tended Peyton and Katelyn the other day, and Peyton took some pictures with my camera, he got a really cute one of Katelyn!

At least Akasha and grandma are looking at the camera!

My little cowgirl!

3 comments:

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Nice! That is exciting that she is crawling. What a big girl. She also looks darling in her little outfits, what a cutie.

Sara Anderson said...

That is such a fun stage to watch! Even if they are learning how to get into stuff!
Yes I do need to update my blog...I've been procrastinating so much lately! Well we live on 300 West and almost 400 North! We've been living here almost 3 years and I really wish we had money for a house! But we will have to wait a bit I guess!

Anonymous said...

My heart just melted like butter. Akasha is so precious learning to crawl. I miss you guys so much. Thanks for sharing here with us, at least we get to share a little bit in watching her grow.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
(Grand)parents, F