Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A day with Logan

What a fun day we had! Akasha just loves to be around other kids. It was really fun for her to be around her cousin for most of the day! I took some really fun pictures and a couple of videos of the two of them playing on the piano! There is a lot of pictures, I can't help it! Too many of them are cute!




Logan sat on Akasha and she didn't even care!

It was HILARIOUS!






I tried to get a good one, these are the best of the bunch




This one makes me laugh!! Too many girls!

2 comments:

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Aww, how cute! Thanks for posting all the pictures and the video! It looks like Logan had a fun time visiting with you guys while we were gone. Thanks again for watching him. I will have to let him play the piano more often, he seemed to Love it!

Grandma Valarie said...

We sure do have adorable grandkids! I'm sure they will all be musically talented too, not to mention brilliant! Love, grandma, who is not at all prejudice