Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snowed In



Yesterday, in Olympia, Washington it decided to snow! For those of you that know me very well, know that I HATE SNOW!! By the end of the night we had about 2 inches, Brian and I did not leave the house at all yesterday, I wasn't about to drive in the snow and Brian has been sick with what seems like the flu. I was supposed to go to work at 9:00 this morning, but I woke up at 7:30 and looked outside and it was way worse! I called my boss and told him I was too scared to drive, because we live on Tumwater Hill (and because of my accident, but lets not go there). He was totally nice about it because it's probably going to be really slow at the restaurant. Who is going to want to drive in this CRAP? I'm sure it's way worse in Utah than Olympia, but here's a few shots of what it's like today!


2 comments:

Grandma Valarie said...

Well, That leaves WA out for moving to in 8 years. We don't have much more than that here. Love, mom

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Chrissy--I think the pictures are great of the snow. We got snow on the exact same day. Love ya--tiff