My parents will be celebrating their 29th Anniversary today! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! It is one year closer to our big vacation trip to Disney World next year, we all CAN'T WAIT!! I have been scanning older pictures and here our a few of me and my family!
Too cute!! Ahh, the Colors t-shirts :) I think I might have taken that picture on the bottom...I have one of me and Tiff and she is wearing that same shirt, same hair style. You're parents are too cute. Dave and I remembers the matching shirt Saturdays :D
3 comments:
Thanks for the Anniversary wishes. Cute old pictures. Love, mom/dad/grandma/grandma
Cute, that is so nice! I am looking forward to getting a scanner soon, it will be fun to be able to scan in old pictures like that.
Too cute!! Ahh, the Colors t-shirts :) I think I might have taken that picture on the bottom...I have one of me and Tiff and she is wearing that same shirt, same hair style. You're parents are too cute. Dave and I remembers the matching shirt Saturdays :D
Post a Comment